Keeping our workers safe, our communities healthy and our natural resources protected is of utmost importance to NASSCO and we express this in everything we do. NASSCO’s Health and Safety Committee provides support to all other NASSCO Committees to ensure safety is always front and center, including Styrene Safety, Confined Space Entry, PPE and Traffic Control.
HAVE A HEALTH & SAFETY QUESTION OR CONCERN?
Ask NASSCO’s Health and Safety Committee!
See our COVID-19 Resources
- Protecting Workers: Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace(link is external)
- Click here to read “CDC Information for Sanitation and Wastewater Workers on COVID-19(link is external).” This CDC web page also provides links to additional resources for sewer workers and others in the underground water collection and conveyance industry
- Protecting Wastwater Professionals From Covid-19 and Other Biological Hazards(link is external)
- Click here(link is external) to listen to Trenchless Technology’s lastest Podcast chat with Sheila Joy regarding how NASSCO is navigating COVID-19.
- EPA Urges States to Recognize Water/Wastewater Sector as Essential
- COVID-19 Guidance on Labor and Employment
- NASSCO’s Health and Safety Committee Recommendations
- Homeland Security’s Identification of Critical Infrastructure(link is external)
- CARES Act: Employer Payroll Tax Deferral
- Water Environment Federation Resource Page(link is external)
- Interested in learning about what key considerations you should be making during the coronavirus? Watch WEF’s latest video, ”Key Considerations in Responding to the Coronavirus(link is external)”, to hear first-hand from industry experts about the steps decision-makers, and operational staff on the frontlines should consider while delivering essential services that protect human health and the environment.
- NASTT COVID-19 Resource Center(link is external)
- COVID-19, Mental Health and Suicide Prevention