Am-Liner East, Inc. is looking for CIPP installers and crew members. The crew member works under the crew superintendent alongside other crew members to successfully rehabilitate and repair a variety of sewer lines. Candidates do not need to know the process but must be willing to learn. Apply online at www.amlinereast.com
- Upon arrival at jobsite:
- Place all worksite signage in correct locations.
- Unload equipment and set up or lay out, pumps, hoses, shooter, generators, tripod/harness, etc.
- During liner instillation:
- Assist liner though the middle of the manhole (may require entering manhole)
- If using steam cure, endure the liner is properly banded on samples in place and hole is correctly placed in the liner.
- Operate the steam stand and ensure correct air pressure is applied and adjust with the boiler operator as needed.
- During cure time:
- Make sure all by-pass pumps are running/pumping and assist the boiler operator to get thermostat temperature readings.
- When liner is set:
- Ensure everything is properly cut inside the manhole
- Ensure all tools and equipment are placed back in the truck neatly
- Ensure all signage is picked up and placed back in the truck neatly
- If the TV operator is cutting services, ensure he is in the line.
- If using water cure method, make the lay flay is ready with all equipment needed
- Keep the truck clean and neatly organized
- Ensure all paperwork and logs are turned in at the end of each week
- Be a team player and help with whatever is needed to get the liner completed, resulting in a good final product.
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven.
- Stress Management/Composure
- Teamwork Orientation
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment at job sites can be loud. The position regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The position lifts heavy objects. Walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous labor under adverse field conditions. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively jumps, or sprints. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. The position requires the ability to quickly use arms and legs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, non-exempt level position. Core days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This position frequently requires long hours and travel for up to two weeks at a time. This position may require some weekend work.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with clean driving record required
- Possession of a Commercial Drivers License (CLD) a plus.
- Experience in CIPP construction a plus.
Other Duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Am-Liner East, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Am-Liner East, Inc. Offers a competitive salary based on experience. We offer 401k matching, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Please apply online at www.amlinereast.com under the careers tab.