Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Field Technician(1+ yrs experience) and a Field Supervisor (4+ yrs experience) to join a growing infrastructure assessment team, focused on the assessment of municipal collection systems and asset management.
This positions report to a Field Mangaer in the firms’ infrastructure assessment group.
- Performing/leading field work associated with sewer system condition assessments (sewer televising/ CCTV oversight, smoke/dye testing, manhole inspections, building inspections, and flow monitoring)
- Preparing field truck and collecting equipment for upcoming field work
- Performing routine maintenance and adjustments on equipment
- Carrying out project work according to scope and budget
- Documenting key issues identified
- Follow/update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Setting up and performing routine maintenance of equipment.
- Assisting in training and quality control of work performed in the field.
- Reporting progress to project team and project manager daily.
- Strong computer, communication and reporting skills
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to travel
- Willing to travel throughout Wright-Pierce offices for weeks at a time when necessary
- NASSCO’s Pipeline Assessment and Certification Program (PACP) preferred
- OSHA 10 preferred
- First aid/CPR preferred
- Training can be provided
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.WRIGHT-PIERCE.COM