NASSCO sets forth this Code of Professional Ethics to guide the professional and personal conduct of its certification holders.
PACP certification holders shall:
- Support the implementation of, and encourage compliance with, PACP standards and procedures for the effective assessment of Pipelines, Manholes and Laterals including proper use of PACP certification numbers.
- Perform their duties with integrity, objectivity, due diligence and professional care, in accordance with professional standards.
- Serve in the interest of customers in a lawful manner, while maintaining high standards of conduct and character, and not discrediting the profession or the Association.
- Maintain the highest level of competency in PACP standards, and agree to undertake only those activities they can reasonably expect to complete with the necessary skills, knowledge and competence.
- Maintain PACP certification by completing the required 3 year recertification program as prescribed by NASSCO.
Failure to comply with this Code of Professional Ethics can result in an investigation into a certification holder's conduct and, ultimately, in revocation of certification.