JOB DESCRIPTION: The qualified candidate will lead, train and direct the activities of their crew in the trenchless rehabilitation of sewer mains using a cured-in-place process.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review pre-bid project videos to determine necessary line preparation, bypass requirements, traffic control implementation, and any potential excavation points.
- Work closely with Project Management and CEO with bid preparation and submittal.
- Ensure quality control on final product and correction of any deficiencies.
- Strictly enforce and supervise all safety protocol as per OHSA and company guidelines.
- Organize, implement and complete installation of CIPP product as per design specifications.
- Review and order CIPP liners from 3rd party vendor as per site installation specifications.
- Have a complete working knowledge of boiler trucks, flusher and Vactor equipment, inversion equipment, compressors, both warehouse and on site wet out impregnation, pull in and inversion methods.
- Supervise independent contractors, municipality and field personnel required for the successful completion of projects on schedule and within budget.
- Prepare and submit on-site reports as necessary for review by superintendent
Mainline CIPP Experience
Valid Driver's License
Class A CDL Preferred
Mobile Boiler Operations Experience Preferred
Microsoft Word & Excel
Strong Work Ethic
Signing bonus for direct experience; moving expense assistance; competitive salary based on experience, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid personal and vacation time, paid holidays, training opportunities.
Prism Contractors & Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.