Certified CCTV Technician
JOB SUMMARY: This position requires the ability to perform skilled work operating and maintaining remote inspection equipment (CCTV) used in pipeline inspection projects. PMI utilizes the R.S. Technical (RST) Services CCTV Pipeline Inspection System equipment and P.O.S.M. Pro software. Training with PMI’s equipment/software can be provided, if needed. This position requires the employee to work in conjunction with, and at times operate, high pressure jet rodding-vacuum pipe cleaning equipment. It may include the responsibility to direct and oversee the work of an assigned crew if needed for a specific project. Since every duty associated with this position may not be described herein, employees may be required to perform duties not specifically spelled out in the job description, but which may be reasonably considered to be incidental in the performing of their duties just as though they were actually included.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (Work assignments may vary depending on the office's needs and will be communicated to the applicant or incumbent by the supervisor.)
- Operate CCTV inspection vehicle including driving to and from work sites.
- Operate and maintain CCTV Pipeline Inspection Equipment
- Activate and adjust equipment controls for optimal results.
- Prepare descriptions of each identified sewer defect and record all pertinent data including its exact location in the pipeline.
- Perform traffic control through proper cone and sign set-up to protect equipment and operators on site.
- Assist Jetter/Vacuum truck operator as needed in cleaning pipeline facilities.
- Requires record keeping and cataloging of CCTV reports and video tapes.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of the specific Client requirements and/or methods of obtaining data.
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of CCTV inspection systems.
- Knowledge of operation and operator maintenance of combination sewer cleaner vehicle.
- Knowledge of equipment and techniques used to investigate and resolve sewer system failures.
- Knowledge of supervisory techniques.
- NASSCO Certification for Pipeline Assessment.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License
- Confined Space Work Safety Certification
- Must be able to pass background check, as necessary, to work on government installations.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Age Requirements: 18 years of age
- Non-exempt, hourly position
- Reports to CCTV Manager
**PMI is a drug free and EOE compliant opportunity**