BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Fuquay, Inc., an industry leader in providing trenchless technologies serving Municipal/County/State governmental agencies and private contractors in the trenchless rehabilitation business sector, seeks a Business Development Manager. The Business Development Manager is part of the Sales and Marketing team and reports to the V.P. This position requires minimal supervision and is expected to perform tasks independently and as part of a team when needed. The company is located in New Braunfels, TX and work territory will be throughout the State of Texas.
Revenue Generation to meet or exceed the assigned monthly, quarterly and annual revenue plans.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Fuquay’s services from specification to installation.
- Follow a proven sales strategy by presenting to key decisions makers working for a municipality or engineering firm
- Emphasize product features based on analysis of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Attend and participate at regional trade shows, which may or may not include giving presentations
- Schedule, coordinate and present 4-6 Lunch and Learns per month given to municipalities and engineering firms
- Confer regularly with current customers in person and by telephone to provide information about products or services, discuss potential projects, or obtain details of concerns
- Develop, log and track accounts and opportunities
- Participate in routine meetings, conference calls, seminars and conferences
- Work with corporate management to build a territory marketing plan, including but not limited to, regional trade shows, advertisements, memberships, etc.
- The Employee shall also perform such other duties as are customarily performed by one holding such position
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Extremely organized and able to easily multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate with people at all levels across governmental/engineering organizations
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment as needed
- Open to change (positive or negative) and comfortable with a sales process
- Have 3+ years of sales experience in companies involved in sewer related industries
- Experience in calling on Municipalities and consulting engineers a plus
- A bachelor’s degree or higher education a plus
- Be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a demonstrated track record of achieving positive results against stated goals
- Ability to travel up to 50-60% and have a valid driver’s license
APPLY ONLINE AT FUQUAY.COM