COVID-19 has forced NASSCO and its members to adjust quickly to new ways of doing business to protect our workers and our communities. Please use this resource page, which will be continually updated throughout the pandemic, to get the latest on government mandates, health recommendations, labor and employment guidance, and more.
- Click here to listen to Trenchless Technology's lastest Podcast chat with Sheila Joy regarding how NASSCO is navigating COVID-19.
- EPA Urges States to Recognize Water/Wastewater Sector as Essential
- COVID-19 Guidance on Labor and Employment
- NASSCO’s Health and Safety Committee Recommendations
- Homeland Security’s Identification of Critical Infrastructure
- CARES Act: Employer Payroll Tax Deferral
- Water Environment Federation Resource Page
- Interested in learning about what key considerations you should be making during the coronavirus? Watch WEF’s latest video, ”Key Considerations in Responding to the Coronavirus”, to hear first-hand from industry experts about the steps decision-makers, and operational staff on the frontlines should consider while delivering essential services that protect human health and the environment.
- NASTT COVID-19 Resource Center