Class(Tanya Stephens) - PACP, MACP, LACP
Want to sign up? Great! Create a profile to get started!
Have a profile? Login
Date: April 22, 2021 - 08:00 to April 23, 2021 - 16:30
**RARELY OFFERED ONE (1) DAY PACP RECERTIFICATION ONLY PLUS ONE (1) DAY MACP & LACP RECERTIFICATION**
**GET YOUR RECERTIFICATIONS DONE BEFORE THE MAY 1st DEADLINE**
This is a VIRTUAL Classroom Training Class that can be taken from the comforts of your home or office! Take advantage of a 1 day PACP recertification (Thursday) and MACP/LACP recertification on Friday. That's right! Take advantage of recertyfying your PACP in one day! Please note registrants must qualify to attend this course (cannot have an expired PACP prior to April 25, 2020) and must provide their own updated PACP manual version 7.0.4. Updates to your version 7.0 manual are available by logging into your NASSCO account. Replacement manuals are available for purchase through the trainer.
If you can answer “YES” to all of the following questions, you hereby confirm and agree that you are eligible to register and attend a virtual
classroom training session:
• Do you have your own email address (either personal or professional) and have access to it?
• Do you have a valid picture ID (driver’s license or passport)?
• Do you have access to a computer that you do not need to share with others? If not, NASSCO’s Training Director may approve a small group, please email Trainer to request special permission.
• Does your computer screen have video (camera) and audio capability?
• Is your internet service strong enough to eliminate connectivity issues?
• Do you have access to a quiet room for attending the course with no disruption from noise, pets, family, co-workers, etc.?
• Are you familiar with ZOOM? If not, [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvgOccwNIZU&feature=youtu.be] to view a short instructional video.
Please be advised that working in any virtual classroom environment has the potential to create internet service disruption, equipment failure, and other technical issues that may prevent the completion of the virtual classroom training course. If you (or your trainer) should experience any of these issues with equipment, software or internet connectivity during the NASSCO training session, it is beyond the control of the student, trainer and NASSCO. In such cases, future training dates and times will be provided.
CAD $685 +13%HST per registrant.
Those paying in USD are subject to a 1.2 exchange rate (i.e. $685 CAD = $570.83 USD)
Cheques are payable to "Tanya Stephens"
Email transfer to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Electronic Funds Transfer, please email required forms to "email@example.com" 1 week prior to the course date.
**Credit cards are not accepted at this time**