Class(Tanya Stephens) - MACP, LACP
Want to sign up? Great! Create a profile to get started!
Have a profile? Login
Date: September 24, 2020 - 09:00 to 16:30
This is a VIRTUAL Classroom Training Class - PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING and get certified in the comforts of your HOME or OFFICE!
THIS IS THE MACP & LACP 1 DAY COURSE THAT FOLLOWS THE SEPTEMBER 22-23, 2020 TWO-DAY PACP COURSE.
If you can answer “YES” to all of the following questions, you hereby confirm and agree that you are eligible to register and attend a virtual
classroom training session:
• Do you have your own email address (either personal or professional) and have access to it?
• Do you have a valid picture ID (driver’s license or passport)?
• Do you have access to a computer that you do not need to share with others? If not, NASSCO’s Training Director may approve a small group, please email Trainer to request special permission.
• Does your computer screen have video (camera) and audio capability?
• Is your internet service strong enough to eliminate connectivity issues?
• Do you have access to a quiet room for attending the course with no disruption from noise, pets, family, co-workers, etc.?
• Are you familiar with ZOOM? If not, [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvgOccwNIZU&feature=youtu.be] to view a short instructional video.
Please be advised that working in any virtual classroom environment has the potential to create internet service disruption, equipment failure, and other technical issues that may prevent the completion of the virtual classroom training course. If you (or your trainer) should experience any of these issues with equipment, software or internet connectivity during the NASSCO training session, it is beyond the control of the student, trainer and NASSCO. In such cases, future training dates and times will be provided. Course Fees:*
• MACP/LACP Upgrade (Currently PACP Certified): $300.00
*Fees are in Canadian dollars and subject to 13% Federal & Provincial Taxes. Rates are subject to a 1.2% exchange rate for payments in USD. For example, $300 CAD = $250 USD
PACP is a 2 day certification program and is a prerequisite to 1 day of MACP and LACP combined. Recertifications registered in MY September 22-23, 2020 PACP course are welcome to join free of charge.