Class(Paul Hickling) - PACP
Want to sign up? Great! Create a profile to get started!
Have a profile? Login
Date: September 11, 2020 - 08:00 to 18:00
PACP Recertification class - virtual
Start time 8.00am prompt.
All students must be in possession of a 7.0.3 version manual. 7.0 manuals can be updated to the current version by printing out updated pages from Nassco's web site.
A valid picture ID must be presented at the staart of the class. Additional information regarding the requirements for you to attend the class will be sent to you from Lisa Hopp. Please read all the information contained & that you meet the requirements to attend a virtual class. Please contact me if you have any questions.
This is a VIRTUAL Classroom Training Class.
If you can answer “YES” to all of the following questions, you hereby
confirm and agree that you are eligible to register and attend a virtual
classroom training session:
• Do you have your own email address (either personal or
professional) and have access to it?
• Do you have a valid picture ID (driver’s license or passport)?
• Do you have access to a computer that you do not need to share
with others? If not, NASSCO’s Training Director may approve a small
group, please email Trainer to request special permission.
• Does your computer screen have video (camera) and audio
• Is your internet service strong enough to eliminate connectivity
• Do you have access to a quiet room for attending the course with
no disruption from noise, pets, family, co-workers, etc.?
• Are you familiar with ZOOM? If not, visit https://youtu.be/tvgOccwNIZU
to view a short instructional video.
Please be advised that working in any virtual classroom environment has
the potential to create internet service disruption, equipment failure, and
other technical issues that may prevent the completion of the virtual
classroom training course. If you (or your trainer) should experience any of
these issues with equipment, software or internet connectivity during the
NASSCO training session, it is beyond the control of the student, trainer
and NASSCO. In such cases, future training dates and times will be