Class(John Jones) - PACP, MACP, LACP
Want to sign up? Great! Create a profile to get started!
Have a profile? Login
Date: January 19, 2021 - 08:00 to January 21, 2021 - 16:30
This is a VIRTUAL Classroom Training Class.
If you can answer “YES” to all of the following questions, you hereby confirm and
agree that you are eligible to register and attend a virtual classroom training session:
• Do you have your own email address (either personal or professional) and have
access to it?
• Do you have a valid picture ID (driver’s license or passport)?
• Do you have access to a computer that you do not need to share with others? If
not, NASSCO’s Training Director may approve a small group, please email Trainer
to request special permission.
• Does your computer screen have video (camera) and audio capability?
• Is your internet service strong enough to eliminate connectivity issues?
• Do you have access to a quiet room for attending the course with no disruption
from noise, pets, family, co-workers, etc.?
• Are you familiar with ZOOM? If not, visit https://youtu.be/tvgOccwNIZU to
view a short instructional video.
Please be advised that working in any virtual classroom environment has the potential
to create internet service disruption, equipment failure, and other technical issues that
may prevent the completion of the virtual classroom training course. If you (or your
trainer) should experience any of these issues with equipment, software or internet
connectivity during the NASSCO training session, it is beyond the control of the student,
trainer and NASSCO. In such cases, future training dates and times will be provided.
Course Fees: *
• Initial Certification (PACP Only): $800.00
• Initial Certification (PACP/MACP/LACP): $975.00
• MACP/LACP Upgrade (Currently PACP Certified): $175.00
• Recertification (w/manual):
o Members: $375.00
o Non-Members: $425.00
Time of classes:
8:00am - 4:30pm Eastern Time
After your Virtual Classroom:
• NASSCO may pull an attendance report from ZOOM
• All participants are required to actively participate and be visible throughout the
entire Virtual Classroom
• Upon successful completion of the Virtual Classroom, a passing grade on the
end-of-course exam and after review/approval by NASSCO, you will receive a
notice via email that your Certificate of Completion is available.
• Requests for CEUs must be made verbally to the trainer during the virtual course
or within 10 days of course completion, using the CEU Request Form
• Requests for individual state contact hours must be made via email at
[email protected] within 10 days of course completion