Class(Jerry Weimer) - PACP, MACP, LACP
Want to sign up? Great! Create a profile to get started!
Have a profile? Login
March 31, 2020 to April 2, 2020
This is a VIRTUAL Classroom Training Class.
If you can answer “YES” to all of the following questions, you hereby confirm and agree that you are eligible to register and attend a virtual classroom training session:
- Do you have your own email address (either personal or professional) and have access to it?
- Do you have a valid picture ID (driver’s license or passport)?
- Do you have access to a computer that you do not need to share with others? If not, NASSCO’s Training Director may approve a small group, please email Trainer to request special permission.
- Does your computer screen have video (camera) and audio capability?
- Is your internet service strong enough to eliminate connectivity issues?
- Do you have access to a quiet room for attending the course with no disruption from noise, pets, family, co-workers, etc.?
- Are you familiar with ZOOM?If not, [INSERT LINK] to view a short instructional video.
Please be advised that working in any virtual classroom environment has the potential to create internet service disruption, equipment failure, and other technical issues that may prevent the completion of the virtual classroom training course. If you (or your trainer) should experience any of these issues with equipment, software or internet connectivity during the NASSCO training session, it is beyond the control of the student, trainer and NASSCO. In such cases, future training dates and times will be provided.
Classes start at 8:00am each day
CONTACT JERRY WEIMER CONSULTING, LLC 513-659-5008