Class(Eric Sullivan) - PACP
Want to sign up? Great! Create a profile to get started!
Have a profile? Login
Date: October 27, 2020 - 08:00 to October 28, 2020 - 16:00
Requirements of Student:
To attend virtual classroom training, student must satisfy the following
• Have their own email address (either personal or professional) and ensure
that they have access to it.
• Have a computer screen with video (camera) and audio (headset
recommended) capability that they do not need to share with others.
Use of phone audio is not advised.
o Exception: NASSCO’s Training Director MAY give approval for small
groups viewing one screen upon request.
• Ensure that their internet service is strong to eliminate connectivity issues.
• Prepare a quiet room for attending the course with no disruption from
noise, pets, family, co-workers, etc.
• Be familiar with ZOOM well in advance of the training dates [LINK TO BE
• Register for ZOOM meeting in advance (Trainer will send invitation and
instructions to register to email address provided by student).
*ALL STUDENTS MUST REGISTER VIA THE REGISTRATION LINK. CLASS MANUALS WILL BE ORDERED NO LATER THAN EOD 10/16/20, AND CLASS WILL BE CLOSED TO NEW REGISTRATIONS AT THAT POINT