Class(Ed Carpenetti) - PACP, MACP, LACP
Want to sign up? Great! Create a profile to get started!
Have a profile? Login
Date: December 7, 2020 - 07:30 to December 9, 2020 - 15:30
The NASSCO Pipeline Assessment Certification Program® (PACP®) training course provides a thorough introduction to the PACP® coding procedures, as well as an opportunity for students to ask questions and clarify various aspects of the program. This training class will last three days.
Each student is required to register for the scheduled training class through the NASSCO website (www.nassco.org) using an existing account or by creating a new account and then registering.
No later than 7:30 AM each day.
To attend virtual classroom training, student must satisfy the following requirements:
- Have their own email address (either personal or professional) and ensure that they have access to it.
- Have a computer screen with video (camera) and audio (headset recommended) capability so that they do not need to share with others.
- Use of phone audio is not advised.
- Exception: NASSCO’s Training Director MAY give approval for small groups, not to exceed three, viewing one screen upon request.
- Ensure that their internet service is strong to eliminate connectivity issues.
- Prepare a quiet room for attending the course with no disruption from noise, pets, family, co-workers, etc.
- Be familiar with ZOOM well in advance of the training dates: https://youtu.be/tvgOccwNIZU
- Register for ZOOM meeting in advance (Trainer will send invitation and instructions to register to email address provided by student).