Class(Chris Peake) - PACP, MACP, LACP
Want to sign up? Great! Create a profile to get started!
Have a profile? Login
June 5, 2019 to June 7, 2019
PACP (Pipeline Assessment Certification Program)
- 1st & 2nd Day of Training
- Fully illustrated technical NASSCO manual
- CCTV Inspection Form, Header and Detail Entry and Continuous Defect Documentation
- Structural, O&M, Construction Features, and Miscellaneous Defect Coding
- Condition Grades and Pipe Ratings
- PACP-based Risk Management
MACP & LACP (Manhole & Lateral Assessment Certification Program)
- ***PACP is a Pre-requisite for MACP/LACP***
- Optional 3rd Day of Training
- Manhole Component Overview
- Manhole Inspection Form Header and Detail Entry
- Level 1 and 2 Manhole Inspection Requirements
- Lateral Component Overview
- Lateral Inspection Form Header and Detail Entry
- Lateral Segment Referencing and Inspection Survey Requirements
You can attend just the first two days for PACP certification. Or you can attend all three days to get the PACP, MACP and LACP certificatations.
PACP Only (2-day course) - $800
PACP + MACP / LACP upgrade (3-day course) - $975 total
Payment is due by the first day of class. An invoice with instructions will be emailed after registration.
***Discounts are available. Contact the trainer for more info***
Class size: Limited to 15 people
Host Office: Hazen & Sawyer (Baltimore)
Class Time: 8:00am - approx. 5:00pm daily
***If registering after 5/22/19, contact the trainer beforehand to confirm class space is still available***
NOTE: THIS TRAINER ALSO OFFERS PRIVATE CLASSES: Upon request, a private class can be arranged at your facility, often for the same or less cost. This option is great if you'd like to pick your own location, dates, times, or do weekend training. Ideal for companies that need multiple employees certified but want to minimize disruptions to ongoing contract work, or limit employee travel. Contact the trainer to discuss.
Baltimore ,MD 21202