Class(Bryan K. Ballard) - PACP, MACP, LACP
Want to sign up? Great! Create a profile to get started!
Have a profile? Login
Date: June 16, 2021 - 08:00 to June 18, 2021 - 02:00
Virtual PACP/MACP/LACP class
June 16, 2021 - June 18, 2021
Pacific Coast Time - 06:00 am to 03:00 pm
Central Standard Time - 08:00 am to 5:00 pm
Eastern Standard Time – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
This is a VIRTUAL Classroom Training Class.
If you can answer “YES” to all of the following questions, you hereby confirm and agree that you are eligible to register and attend a virtual classroom training session:
• Do you have your own email address (either personal or professional) and have access to it?
• Do you have a valid picture ID (driver’s license or passport)?
• Do you have access to a computer that you do not need to share with others? If
not, NASSCO’s Training Director may approve a small group, please email Trainer
to request special permission.
• Does your computer screen have video (camera) and audio capability?
• Is your internet service strong enough to eliminate connectivity issues?
• Do you have access to a quiet room for attending the course with no disruption
from noise, pets, family, co-workers, etc.?
• Are you familiar with ZOOM? If not, visit https://youtu.be/tvgOccwNIZU to
view a short instructional video.
Please be advised that working in any virtual classroom environment has the potential to create internet service disruption, equipment failure, and other technical issues that may prevent the completion of the virtual classroom training course. If you (or your trainer) should experience any of these issues with equipment, software or internet connectivity during the NASSCO training session, it is beyond the control of the student, trainer and NASSCO. In such cases, future training dates and times will be provided.
Course Fees: *
• • • •
Initial Certification (PACP Only): $800.00
Initial Certification (PACP/MACP/LACP): $975.00
Recertification (w/manual): $435.00
After your Virtual Classroom
• NASSCO may pull an attendance report from ZOOM
• All participants are required to actively participate and be visible throughout the
entire Virtual Classroom
• Upon successful completion of the Virtual Classroom, a passing grade on the
end-of-course exam and after review/approval by NASSCO, you will receive a
notice via email that your Certificate of Completion is available.
• Requests for CEUs must be made by emailing a .pdf of the completed form to trainer upon course completion, using the CEU Request Form
Once registered you will be shipped a new 7.0.4 manual and the instructor will send the login information for the ZOOM class.
Please contact Bryan Ballard at (918) 645-1748 for more information or email: email@example.com
Invoicing to be sent out approximately 3 weeks in advance of the class date. Preferred payment is by check before class date. Credit card payment is acceptable but it will have a 3 ¾% surcharge added to total. Cancellations within one week of class will not be refunded.