Class(Bryan K. Ballard) - PACP, MACP, LACP
Want to sign up? Great! Create a profile to get started!
Have a profile? Login
Date: October 19, 2020 - 07:00 to October 21, 2020 - 13:00
Virtual PACP/MACP/LACP class
October 19, 2020 - October 21, 2020
Pacific Coast Time - 07:00 am to 4:00 pm
Central Standard Time - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
This is a VIRTUAL Classroom Training Class.
If you can answer “YES” to all of the following questions, you hereby
confirm and agree that you are eligible to register and attend a virtual
classroom training session:
• Do you have your own email address (either personal or
professional) and have access to it?
• Do you have a valid picture ID (driver’s license or passport)?
• Do you have access to a computer that you do not need to share
with others? If not, NASSCO’s Training Director may approve a small
group, please email Trainer to request special permission.
• Does your computer screen have video (camera) and audio
• Is your internet service strong enough to eliminate connectivity
• Do you have access to a quiet room for attending the course with
no disruption from noise, pets, family, co-workers, etc.?
• Are you familiar with ZOOM? If not, https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-(link is external) to view a short
Please be advised that working in any virtual classroom environment has
the potential to create internet service disruption, equipment failure, and
other technical issues that may prevent the completion of the virtual
classroom training course. If you (or your trainer) should experience any of
these issues with equipment, software or internet connectivity during the
NASSCO training session, it is beyond the control of the student, trainer
and NASSCO. In such cases, future training dates and times will be
• Initial Certification (PACP Only): $800.00
• Initial Certification (PACP/MACP/LACP): $975.00
• Recertification (w/manual): $435
Once registered you will be contacted by the instructor and sent the login information for the ZOOM class.
Invoicing to be sent out 3 weeks in advance of the class date.